About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Summerland

Well summer has started and it could be way better. Basically the first week I've made $60 babysitting my niece Katie. Probably the most exciting thing I've done is go to cruising grand with my older sis. I'm next Friday with my friend Gabby. So what does summer really mean? When I think of summer a couple of things come to mind. Warped tour, beach trips, sleepovers, family bonding, shopping, and BB Q's. Warped tour something I've never been to but hears is amazing. Beach trips: protecting your skin, sand, worrying about your body in the bikini, salt water, near death drowning experience, more sand. Sleepovers when you hang out with your friends watch movies and overload on junk food. Family time when you wish they could throw a cooler party worthy of inviting a buddy. Shopping either picking out summer essentials or reloading your closet with the newest trends and the best cutest shoes to go with your new skirt or girly flowy dress layered with a long sleeve. BB Q's more family bonding but just really pigging out on fourth of July. Well this is my summer before senior year so it has to be good.
The meaning of life update!! Okay so i did a lot of thinking and this didn't hit me until i started writing this blog but life is really about having a good time, appreciating the things you have and making the world a better place. Any more ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment