About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blog Changes

So blogging yesterday felt pretty good! I got to release some emotions and just tell the world what I'm feeling. I am thinking of 1) making more blog posts 2)making specific blog posts. I want to start making maybe reviews, make-up of the day, outfit of the day, band/album of the day and still keep up with my random blogs.

1. Reviews: Mostly make-up but some hair product reviews too. For now I will keep it up to those two and possibly expand to other categories.
2. Make-up of the day/week: The products I used that day since they do change out a lot. And mainly what eye look I was going for. I am not an expert at make-up or how to properly apply it but sometimes my eyes look pretty amazing. Maybe this will lead to tutorials?
3. Outfit of the day/week: I don't always have the best outfits, but sometimes I do. Just kind of want to show case them since Fashion is my life.
4. Band/Album/Song of the day/week: Showing the world what I am currently listening to For example Imagine Dragons would be a very good post for this. Love the band, enjoying their album  Night Visions and I can't stop listening to Demons. But sometimes it might just be a band like The Offspring, an album like Vol 3: The Subliminal Verses by Slipknot, or the song Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood. Again this might vary.

Short term goal right now is get these 4 posts done by the end of the month. Slowly working up to bi-monthly posts and eventually weekly posts. If you know me, or have somehow followed this blog you know I can't really make any promises. I will try to make this work. Once again no promises.

Look for these new changes starting in Feb!

No comments:

Post a Comment