About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Im writting a book!

It was a typical day. I got in the shower and had an amazing idea.

I should right a book.

So the main character is named Raven Stone. Shes a mix between a rocker and a fashionista in training. So for her senior year she is forced to attend a prep school.
At her prep school for an assignment she is to create a course. So the mean girls sabotage her project and she goes into triple Depression. Triple depression is where she purges, cuts, and takes pills. Then i still need an ending but its a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment