About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stress Stress Stress.

Ah well as you can tell im pretty stressed out. I've got so many thing due for all my classes and I can't afford to skip any. Seriously almost everything is due June 1 or May 29. Well im supper stressed about my chem project thats a total of 100 lab points. Im currently failing so if i get a good grade this can dramaticlly change everything. Some more major stress is that my group and i have to perform it as a play. And 15 DJs are due. Which is dialectel journals....which is quote from book, plus a responce plus a summary of the chapter ugh i hate DJS. Well hopefully I can play powderpuff which is football for girls= junior girls vs senior girls! Im a junior so go team red!!!!!!!(our class color).
Okay so totally different subject but i am depressed. Truly crushed!!!!!
Okay so i really liked this guy..had a total crush on him and my bff said it looked like he is starting to like me. Well i saw him hanging out with this girl while he was buying his prom ticket. i got pissed but i didn't thing anything about it. So on prom night i was looking for him the first our and an hour later he arrives holding hands with that girl from the line. My heart sank and i felt so sad!!!!!!! I saw them together like three times my first prom was totally ruined as well as the sleepover after prom. ugh. Well after prom everything looked fine but for the past weeks they've been hanging out alot. Shes like a leech just sucking all the life out of him. I see them together all the time!!!!!!!!!!! Im so crushed!!! Well recently they always walk together and the time i usually get to see him hes off with her. Okay so theres nothing official yet but still im upset. Okay sooo today may 25 my bff said she totally gave me a dirty look and i gave her one back. what is her problem? she won my crushes heart what else does she want my soul???. I also hate how on her myspace she has as her default her and him hugging....good thing it look like a bad hug.....he looks so uncomfortable. Well i guess thats high school preppy/Jock girls steal you crush. awww and he was such a cutie too.

1 comment: