About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday.....

Well my day is officially ruined. Called my sister an idot (as a joke) shes 26 this shouldnt offend her. Of course, she tells on me like the little 5 year old she really is and i get in trouble. Is idoit really that much of a bad word? Answer is No!!! Now both by parents are bitching at me because of my "language". Not good because I wanted money so I can do some necessary shopping therapy. Now that my day is runed i really have nothing much too say. I was gonna tell you about how last sunday i had a fashion "aha" momemnt but nevermind. Gonna cool off a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment