About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Its about 6:19 pm and I'm already pissed off. Let me explain, had to help mom today no biggie. She had me do a shit load of work. By the middle of the day i was pissed of and angry. She asked me to do something else....another chore. I refused but after a couple of minutes I gave in. Well its almost 7 and both my older sisters aren't here. That's a good thing because I need to take a shower. Only problem I cant my mother has my little sister go first. I get mad and she takes at least 15 minutes to get her ready to get in. I need to take a shower and idk why i have to wait for other people. If shes not out by 6:35 i will explode. Fuck it i wont dress out of my sweats and ratty old tank top. This is so fucking stupid. I hate how my mother is so controlling. My father doesn't make it better either. He tries to help me but ends up yelling at me because I obey my mother. So far this is going to be a crappy thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. omgee! i haate thanksgiving! haha. i never get dressed up anyways. this is my family, theyve seen the worst sides of me. haha. i dont need to dress to impress. chances are, they wont even notice if you change or not. hehe.

    ReplyDelete