About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Monday, March 28, 2011

FIDM update

Double thumps up for another blog post! Okay so in my last blog post I talked about FIDM and how it was possible that i wanted to go there. So I got contacted by them and went for a first meeting. My advisor talked to me about diff rent majors and she put me into a major that I actually am excited about. Merchandise Product Development is the major I was put in. It's a happy marriage between Fashion Design and Merchandise Marketing so I am pretty stoked about it. Tomorrow I have to take their placement test on math and English and possibly an essay. I am so not looking forward to that so basically I hope I pass it. Next exciting thing is that i get to work on entrance project its gonna be hard but I'm ready to give it 110%! So that's my update on that. Oh I am also going through a huge make-up phase, I almost spent $45 on just drugstore make-up luckily I saved my money and found some cute shoes instead. Well I have better things to do (sorry), so talk to you later. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. congraaaaaats!!! sounds soo exciting! eep! hehe. and as far as your newly almost gonna make you bankrupt drugstore makeup mayham.....i know what you mean! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete