About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

update?

Hey, well as far as updates go... 1) my computer is broken which explains the lack of posts 2)im in college now! 3) loving the freedom of college 4) i hate actually attending class.

Life is pretty okay right now, i feel like im stuck in a daze of go to school, stay home, hangout with friends and maybe go shopping. Not really exciting. Main thing i want to focus on right now is A) doing well in school B) getting a job C) hanging out with more friends D) getting away from this kinda smelly guy next to me (im at the library) and E) giving my social life a red bull and i guess one more F) putting on more blog posts. I actually like blogging its very therapeutic for me :) well talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment