About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Cluttered Mind

Wow, I have so many ideas of what to make a blog post of that there is just to many to organize. And if you know me well, you are aware that I hate throwing things away, especially ideas. I can talk about my current, minor obsessions..?
1. My new Warped Tour 2012 CD
2. Hunger Games DVD
3. Goth..

To start off today at Target (best store EVER) I bought the Hunger Games DVD. I have been waiting for this to come out on DVD for the longest time and now that I have it my obsession with Peeta and Josh Hutcherson can slightly be tamed. The first time I saw the film when it came back, I had not read any of the books or really knew the story line. I just watched because of all the hype it was getting. When I did watch it a second time I was obsessed! It took me a while to read the first book, but the second and third book I read in a day each. I am so happy I finally own the DVD. Anyways, while I was at Target I picked up the DVD and just happened to look at the CD section and found the Warped Tour CD. I love the two other years I have so getting the CD was a no brainer. I am listening to it as I type!

My third mini obsession happens to be Goth. I know nothing, about the culture, music, or literature that goes along with goth. However I am pretty obsessed with the make up and fashion part of the culture. Some of my clothing and accessories I do considered to be pretty goth. I especially love watching goth videos on YouTube, My favorite users are kazlovesbats, KINGgutterface, PorcelainPanicc, rottenzombiefairy, SebastianTheGirl, and batcavedilema. These are my favorite youtubers to watch. I am just so interested in the Gothic culture like I was obsessed with Scene and Emo for a while.

I would love to keep on typing but its pretty late at night, well for my parents anyways. I promise to make another post soon. Oh and BTW I got a nose and Monroe piercing haha I am a rebel


No comments:

Post a Comment