About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

FIDM Fall semester 2011

Started my fall semester on Oct. 5. So excited for this semester!! I am taking 6 classes...wow that is a lot and pretty crazy. I am taking.....
-Textile Science
-The Retail Environment
-Concepts in Trend Forecasting
-English Composition
-Fundamentals of Sketching
-Effective Speaking

Pretty excited about these classes. Okay so I have my first day of Textile the 10Th but I will explain the other classes. Okay for retail I have this huge project on a store of my choosing (have an idea but still not sure). Trend right now its reading and collecting material for sourcing binder. English involves writing a huge research paper (have no idea what my topic is yet). Sketch mainly involves technical flats but right now its tracing. And speaking I have my first speech next week and still have to decide the topic (gotta read something to the class so no biggie).

Yeah I am supposed to be doing homework .....so I'm gonna leave now.
Hey okay so I am on Pandora Radio....and listening to A Year Without Rain in Spanish.... Crazy who knew Selena Gomez made that song in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment