About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Possible Update

Hey, It's me again..the girl who doesn't update her blog that often..(sorry). September is gone..and October is here. So many things I have planned for October...okay not really but I start my FIDM second semester the 5th it is crazy, and I'm going to Knott's Scary this month with friends which I am super excited about. Honestly I really don't go to stuff like that or rarely do anything special but this year is gonna change that. Some new ideas for this blog....post some more pictures and maybe do like a FIDM update, or other stuff that interests me blog. I hope I don't neglect this blog too much.
-Love Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment