About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Olivia. I am a High School Grad from 2010. I want to own my own business or just work in fashion. My family and friends mean everything to me. My blog is about my life, the troubles I face, and the adventures I want to document.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween, Life and 11:11

Halloween is so close by and I really don't know what I am doing that night. Might go trick or treating might just stay home. I do have a costume, its like a self-made but yet still purchased costume. I got the idea from meganheartsmakeup on youtube her makeup and costume were so cute so I felt very inspired. I am going to wear a black dress that I bought originally for my High School graduation and some bunny ears, bow tie, cuffs, and tail that came from a set at Target for only $8!. Wow I love Target. Life is going pretty well, umm trying to bring my GPA up and my first big test is coming up soon. I am going to be moving to LA is less than a year! I am freaked out , but yet very excited so yeah. 11:11 is the time I started writing about this, so it need to be included.

Promise to make more posts!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment